How do tinders work ?

Started 15 Dec 2020
by Mortargent20
in Ask the Team
Hi all,

I have a few questions about tinders and they way the drop/work. I noticed tinders only drop in RVR zones, is that correct ? What is the drop timer ? I thought is was like exp item every 2 mins, but seems a bit longer like every 2.5 mins ot 3 mins.

Regarding the way they work are they Pbaoe ? Meaning the closer you are to them the faster you regen and the more damage add you get ? Or is it like a buff, once you place a tinder you get the buff icon near your buffs, and even if you move you have the same add damge/regen etc... even if you port to another zone since you still have the buff icon ?

How does it work in RVR ? i suppose nothing works while an enemy is close by but at what distance does it start working ? 500 range ? 1000 range ? 2000 ? Does the regen only work or add damage as well ? Is enemy considered only player enemy or guards as well ? Is it usefull to drop them during keep fights or since enemy p^layers and guards are always close it's no use ?

Sorry for all those questions, but no one in game is able to give me the same answers..

Thx for all and cya soon
Tue 15 Dec 2020 2:57 PM by Saroi
Tinders drop every 3 min.

Tinder are not pbaoe. They give the same amount of regen. The damage add is a bit different. You gain 25% dmg add per member in your grp. A full group of 8 people will have 200% dmg add. The buff icon is just for the dmg add. Once you placed a tinder you have the dmg add if you are near or not. The health regen is only when you are close to it.

Can't say anything about the question with enemy distance. Tinder dmg add does not work on enemy players.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics