Bonedancer Pet - Taunt & Weapon Choices

Started 8 Apr 2023
by Uthred
in Open Issues

I have started leveling a Bonedancer and I noticed a few things. Bone army Archer pet was replaced by the caster pet from Darkness (This may be intentional to replace no LOS archer pet). I have also noticed that the level 1 pet takes about 30% less damage than the level 15 pet making the level 1 pet stronger but he cannot have extra minions. Also both pets only ever deal crushing damage no matter which weapon you tell them to use, they also only use the hammer style animation. If you tell the pet to taunt it will do the taunt style over and over. My understanding of the taunt command was that it just got a passive aggro gained from dealing any melee damage. This makes the main pet deal tons of damage which I think will actually out DPS any other pet from other classes (Non-Charmed) as none of the other pet classes have access to this pet menu. This may all be known already and some of it may be intentional, just pointing it out! thanks

Issue Timeline

8 Apr 2023 Uthred created this issue
8 Apr 2023 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from New Issues to Open Issues

Return to Open Issues or the latest topics