PSA: how to restore old style icons

Started 27 Apr 2019
by Tinnis
in Tavern
Tue 30 Apr 2019 4:31 PM by PingGuy
The timer won't show up until the time remaining on the buff is 19:59 or less.
Madeup - 50 (3L1) Warden
Breassall - 48 Enchanter

Zigodien - 49 (2L5) Theurgist
Wed 22 May 2019 9:32 PM by Siouxsie
The archer critshot icon is a 2h Axe, rapid fire looks like an axe. Any way to get the red crossfire and the red arrows icons back?
Sun 22 Sep 2019 6:59 AM by SavageTapir
Siouxsie wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 9:32 PM
The archer critshot icon is a 2h Axe, rapid fire looks like an axe. Any way to get the red crossfire and the red arrows icons back?

Same here, anyone already solved it or do I have to replace the icons in the bitmap files with MSPaint myself?
Mon 21 Oct 2019 4:27 PM by daytonchambers
Siouxsie wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 9:32 PM

This was bugging me as well, so I did a couple tests and found the icons for those abilities on the wpn_1000 icon sheet, specifically Crit Rapidfire Longshot and Volley. There is no "old style icons" file for this anywhere I've looked, so I made my own by copying that icon sheet from the Atlantis UI folder and modifying it in photoshop

On that sheet, Crit and Rapidfire are icons 8 and 9 second row from the bottom, while Longshot and Volley are icons 7 and 8 on the 5th row from the top.

I personally opted to replace the current icons with a few from the revamped archer icons that i liked, but you should be able to copy/paste any icon image you like into those slots

I would post an image but for some reason the site wont let me attach anything
Babymetal 50hero, Homies 50chantments, Sheelba 50ranger
Sheelbah 50 hunter, Spyderco 50sb, Guzzolene 50 pve Warrior
Alb Sucks
Tue 22 Oct 2019 6:15 AM by Topenga
I think I posted some of the old icon sets in the UI thread but I can do it again if the need arises...
Topenga OfLyonesse - Unskilled (Alb) - Legendary Six
Saoihrse Ronan - Green Berries (Hib) - Legendary Six
Lootmilla TopengasDottir - Solaris (Mid) - Legendary Six

Fire, Ice and Melodies (Lyo/Alb) (Uth/Alb)

Need help? - Visit our Discord

Return to Tavern or the latest topics