Anyone here from Pellinor?

Started 10 Mar 2019
by PerfekshunisT
in Tavern
Sat 17 Aug 2019 12:23 AM by monkeygodbob
Hib-Pellinor here, from the guild The Fianna. I mostly played my farming enchanter, and half way attempted to solo my way through on my valewalker, Sylvantril.
Nugzar RR5L Armsman

Nuglicious RR5L Shadowblade

Nugzy RR4 Infiltrator (Soon as this temp gets ready..)
Sun 18 Aug 2019 2:07 AM by JaggedOne
I played Pellinor/Mid in the early 2000s...had a 50 Skald, 50 Pac Healer, and 50 Hunter. Only name I remember was Artemiss, the Huntress. Was in Raven Guard guild, to this day prolly the finest guild I have ever been part of in any game. I think it finally melted down, as guilds are wont to do. I left the game when it got to the point that it was almost a requirement to have a buff bot in order to RvR....I just refused to pay for 2 accounts. ToA didn't help much, either....

Came back to Yawain after the servers were combined. Had a Scout named Sahibe that was LGM everything...he made so many suits I finally had to get a separate email addr just to receive templates (still have it, too). Crafted so much I was never able to RvR (or even level the Scout to 50). It finally dawned on me that I had turned a game into a job, so I gave away several hundred plat and left DAoC...lol

I was 50 when DAoC came out. Now almost 70 and still loving this game....heh
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later.
Sun 8 Sep 2019 2:39 PM by Auf_Nymf
nightwulf2 wrote:
Sun 11 Aug 2019 5:10 AM
Auf_Nymf wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:42 PM
Was on Hib pell from start, first char a Elf NS named Auf and then a Ment called Nymf
Been playing live since then up until 1m ago.

Nymf! it's wulf. where are you playing now?

Live mostly but mid if here.
Tue 10 Sep 2019 6:28 PM by mrmonkehman
I played Pellinor shortly after release for a few years. Cleric - Jamdough - Knights of the Blue Sky
Sat 5 Oct 2019 1:27 PM by gromet12
MajestikAF wrote:
Sun 10 Mar 2019 9:23 PM
i played Chambermaid on Alb Pell.. miss that server a lot <3

Wow...Former guildies

I played Rannar (friar) back in the day in BL's. Hope everything has gone well for you!
Mon 28 Oct 2019 1:59 PM by wizzlemcdizzle
I was the first 50 Shadowblade on Pellinor named Kook. I left for Alb Tristan shortly after spellcrafting came out.

Kook! I remember some fights with you, I believe I was the 1st maybe 2nd L 50 Alb Inf on pellinor, Hampost. You were a wily one!

Later moved to mid and played a healer with an 8v8 guild i can't remember the name of... Tempest maybe it was....

remember a few of the names in this thread.....

Nice to see comrades and competition!

fuckin nearly 20 years ago now....

W
Thu 31 Oct 2019 5:50 PM by SalidorMacCulloch
Hib Pellinor here.
Played from start until 2007-2008
Was the GM of Mystical Knights with Maddak and Fea.
MK was disbanded finaly 2yrs ago. 😶
But stayed strong 15+yrs!!!
Also I was CO /AS leader with vanillawillkilla of HCoP.
My characters 😊
Salidor
Renrick
Ayshia
Linthia
Garthawin
Venseer
And many many others 😊 but you can easly tell who I am by either my Last name MacCulloch or the secret smily face :+).

I miss all the friends from Pellinor and the other servers. The random visits from people all around the world that stayed at my place for a few days. Seeing the real people behind the screen. 😊

🤗
Salidor RR8 Warrior / Venseer RR5 Skald / Linthia RR5 Shamen / Renrick RR5 Hunter / Aasher RR5 Thane / Xalidor RR5 Ruinmaster / Greygor RR4 Healer
Salidar RR7 Hero / Kindrea RR3 Champion / Tatyana RR2 Animist
Salidorpie RR5 Armsmen
Thu 31 Oct 2019 6:55 PM by Roto23
^Midgard is lucky to have this guy!
Mon 7 Sep 2020 1:19 PM by Grumpy74
SalidorMacCulloch wrote:
Thu 31 Oct 2019 5:50 PM
Hib Pellinor here.
Played from start until 2007-2008
Was the GM of Mystical Knights with Maddak and Fea.
MK was disbanded finaly 2yrs ago. 😶
But stayed strong 15+yrs!!!
Also I was CO /AS leader with vanillawillkilla of HCoP.
My characters 😊
Salidor
Renrick
Ayshia
Linthia
Garthawin
Venseer
And many many others 😊 but you can easly tell who I am by either my Last name MacCulloch or the secret smily face :+).

I miss all the friends from Pellinor and the other servers. The random visits from people all around the world that stayed at my place for a few days. Seeing the real people behind the screen. 😊

🤗

Just found out today, Was wondering about you my friend.
I am truly sorry brother, You where a really good friend. I will always remember the talks we had in Discord and in Game.
You will always be missed my friend

R.I.P Salidor. Atleast your not in pain any longer my friend
Grumpybutt LVL 50 Pac heals.
Belunis LVL 50 Skald

Leader of The Quorum Alliance
Fri 23 Oct 2020 1:12 PM by seanbud
Shadowpain-RM

Nowadays all my characters are Seanbud. Mostly playing mid.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics