Anyone here from Pellinor?

Started 10 Mar 2019 by
PerfekshunisT
in Tavern
Sun 10 Mar 2019 8:19 AM by PerfekshunisT
I played hib Pell from 03 onward, starting from the server itself, and then caerleon cluster, and then devon cluster, then ywain. I didn't get to rvr much in the of days because my computer was garbage, but I ran a lot of late night arty raids on my firby bard Agrod. I was an officer in the guild Chaotic Order which was part of The Fianna alliance. I didn't really start being able to rvr until shortly before we merged and became Caerleon, I joined a guild from Kay called Crucible on my eld Sudafedd and ran with them for a very long time. After taking a break I came back wanting to solo and became good friends with Arearos and joined his guild Emerald Knights on my vamp Balthaa and luri spearo Dotten. I also small manned a lot on my bard Thilia when the solo action wasn't great. After yet another break I came back to ywain and helped create an 8 man guild Tickled Pink that ran for a good while. Anyone I know kicking around here??
Sudafedd / Spagg / Agrod <Emerald Knights>
Sun 10 Mar 2019 10:23 PM by MajestikAF
i played Chambermaid on Alb Pell.. miss that server a lot <3
Sun 24 Mar 2019 5:59 PM by nightwulf2
Hey Agrod/ Suda

Nice to see a familiar face. Not nice to see nonsense being spoken. You had access to Thilia for like an hour. Not long enough to say you small manned on “your” bard. Keep to the facts bro, hope to see more people from Pellinor come back, just hoping they don’t come back with a fake news bio like the one I just read.

Peace and love,

Wulf
Tue 26 Mar 2019 7:06 PM by Painn
I was hib/pellinor, was in Ministry of Mayhem, and Tyranny, and a few other guilds over the years.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 9:13 AM by PerfekshunisT
nightwulf2 wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 5:59 PM
Hey Agrod/ Suda

Nice to see a familiar face. Not nice to see nonsense being spoken. You had access to Thilia for like an hour. Not long enough to say you small manned on “your” bard. Keep to the facts bro, hope to see more people from Pellinor come back, just hoping they don’t come back with a fake news bio like the one I just read.

Peace and love,

Wulf

Rofl! no disrespect intended in your direction when I called it "mine", just that the people who I ran with at that point in the timeline knew me as Thilia, so I name dropped hoping to find any of them. I pretty much gave up on Agrod after you quit the game and I kept your acct going so most of my friends post-cluster wouldn't have a clue that Agrod was my bard since I was generally on yours. I had your account open for almost 2 years, that was one long hour . Either way good to see you around
Sudafedd / Spagg / Agrod <Emerald Knights>
Sat 30 Mar 2019 9:28 AM by daoklover
Played an infiltrator named Azaziel in Epic guild.

Later played a sorc on Caerleon/ywain and hung out with Warriors of Hades.

I sure miss pellinor and love seeing old faces.
Sat 30 Mar 2019 2:23 PM by nephine
I played from 01-06 on Alb/Pell. Good times honestly. My wife, and brother played as well. I've been looking to find some old friends from back then.
Guild - Federation of Albion
Nephine - 50 Paladin
Nunuonu - 50 Cabalist
Terrad - 50 Theurgist
Sat 30 Mar 2019 3:30 PM by JohnnyProphet
I was on Hib Pellinor way back

Celt: Blademaster: Crackhowse Sally

but yeah sadly I didnt get to do much RVR either, a lot of my friends did, my friend, who is playing hib now on shard, now was actually the #1 ranked Valewalker on Pell. Sadly I jumped from character to character too much back then, and I never made 50, while all my friends were RvRing, I couldnt pick a class, and then missed out when they all quit. But I am playing on Hib now and have made a new BM, and just reached 50 yesterday. if you are on Hib and ever wanna RVR just send me a msg to : Leeroyce

Maybe see ya around

: )
Tue 2 Apr 2019 1:37 AM by pooblius
MajestikAF wrote:
Sun 10 Mar 2019 10:23 PM
i played Chambermaid on Alb Pell.. miss that server a lot <3

I vaguely remember your name! I played on alb pellinor when I was just a weird ass kid and was either on a Paladin named Publixkid or a Necro named Jayc.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 2:10 AM by dansari
Hib Pellinor. My dad played:

Chu-Enchanter
Seeth-Ranger
Kwich Cherbichen-Banshee
Chukabra-Druid

My main was a Bard named Rolling Stone

Return to Tavern or the latest topics