What is Staff abuse?

Started 3 May 2021
by Fugax
in Tavern
Opinion's or facts? Dev's should be held at the same standard as its players for banning people/reporting... Give proof of his/her action for doing so. Thus we know everyone is honest... Video/Pictures...
Mon 3 May 2021 1:53 AM by Kurbsen
nah, you dont pay anything for this service and staff puts their own time into the project. they can do w/e they want..best advice to anyone worrying about "staff abuse"? dont be a tool lol
Mon 3 May 2021 2:32 AM by easytoremember
They should be able to ban you for no reason.
I only take annoyance with what they feel -c-o-m-p-e-l-l-e-d- obligated to act upon. Because of the times we're living in the things subject to breaching the rules keep expanding even while the wording of those rules hasn't changed.
Mon 3 May 2021 5:46 AM by Adwaenyth
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 3 May 2021 2:32 AM
They should be able to ban you for no reason.
I only take annoyance with what they feel -c-o-m-p-e-l-l-e-d- obligated to act upon. Because of the times we're living in the things subject to breaching the rules keep expanding even while the wording of those rules hasn't changed.

Are you arguing "letter of the law" vs "spirit of the law" right now?
Mon 3 May 2021 7:01 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Adwaenyth wrote:
Mon 3 May 2021 5:46 AM
Are you arguing "letter of the law" vs "spirit of the law" right now?

Given his previous posts on this subject, he's more arguing that people are too thin-skinned and that the moderation team is among those people, whipping out severe punishments for minor "infractions" which he doesn't believe are infractions at all. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, this is just what I've seen him say in the past.
Mon 3 May 2021 7:31 AM by Uthred
Fugax wrote:
Mon 3 May 2021 1:13 AM
Opinion's or facts? Dev's should be held at the same standard as its players for banning people/reporting... Give proof of his/her action for doing so. Thus we know everyone is honest... Video/Pictures...
If you think a staff member was breaking any rule, feel free to contact me on Discord.

But dont start any public discussion on any bans, mutes, etc. Reading the rules helps:

12.2 Public discussions about already enforced punishments are strictly forbidden in game, on forums and on discord.

I would also strongly advice you to not call out the staff for being not honest or taking actions at their own will. That is something I will 100% not tolerate. Feel free to understand this as a warning.

Going to lock this thread as it only will turn out into a name and shame thread. That is something we wont accept. No matter if people are talking about players or staff members.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics