pet setting for minstrels and other charmers / DD Mini/Skald

Started 8 Apr 2021
by Guerrilla Monkey
in Tavern
I think it is time for a proper adjustment to this class that abuses red / orange pets for my part, it should be fair that each person who can charm pets stays in yellow and does not exceed 50-70 damage is ridiculous how a pet can do so much damage.
Taking 500 damage in 1 second is the most ridiculous thing the minstrel / skald class can do.
I would like an adjusted value of damage in pets and DD instatn that I think compared to the damage to meele is not balanced at all.
Greetings and good day !!

https://gyazo.com/d92feaed9a7f06a11803430d88390a3f
Thu 8 Apr 2021 5:36 PM by protege
lmao wat
Thu 8 Apr 2021 7:08 PM by Guerrilla Monkey
protege wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 5:36 PM
lmao wat

laught if u want but that need to be nerfed
Thu 8 Apr 2021 7:13 PM by WildWilbur
Those damn Skalds with their red pets! Damn you!
Thu 8 Apr 2021 10:43 PM by Noashakra
Even if I agree that charming a red pet without drawbacks is garbo, this post doesn't make any sense.
Mon 12 Apr 2021 6:56 AM by Sepplord
I mean, regarding minstrel pets, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Mon 12 Apr 2021 7:27 AM by Ceen
Pets are already drastically down scaled and the most frightening part is the red color, the damage is already on yellow/orange level.
Still Skalds with those pets can be nasty I totally agree that should be nerfed.
Mon 12 Apr 2021 7:44 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Personally, I think what makes Skalds so strong isn't the red pet, it's the red pet in conjunction with the free 2-handed damage; skalds should have to choose, 2-hander or red pet.
Mon 12 Apr 2021 5:20 PM by Catkain
As a skald I am very happy with the current pet settings for my class. Please do not change them.
Mon 12 Apr 2021 6:07 PM by vxr
I am confused. Since when did Skalds have 2-hannder. I thought they only had red pet.

I propose - Nerf Skalds: only 1-hander and Yellow pet.
Mon 12 Apr 2021 6:51 PM by WildWilbur
vxr wrote:
Mon 12 Apr 2021 6:07 PM
I am confused. Since when did Skalds have 2-hannder. I thought they only had red pet.

I propose - Nerf Skalds: only 1-hander and Yellow pet.

You misunderstood - Skalds can doublewield 2hander. And that is a tiny bit over the top - even Catkain agrees if you ask him after a long night in a Lurikeen brothel.
Tue 13 Apr 2021 9:13 AM by byron
If the Skald pets will be nerfed, I'll ask that also the Bard pets will be nerfed too.
Tue 13 Apr 2021 9:27 AM by DJ2000
Guerrilla Monkey wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 2:49 PM
I think it is time for a proper adjustment to this class that abuses red / orange pets for my part, it should be fair that each person who can charm pets stays in yellow and does not exceed 50-70 damage is ridiculous how a pet can do so much damage.
Taking 500 damage in 1 second is the most ridiculous thing the minstrel / skald class can do.
I would like an adjusted value of damage in pets and DD instatn that I think compared to the damage to meele is not balanced at all.
The minstrel Class and their pets been adjusted more times than i can remember at this point.
Both (Minstrel and Skald) DDs are 114/128 Delve (while most skald don't go 50 BS like minstrels go 50 instru) have a 15sec CD.
Their Melee Damage, after the 15 sec CD, far exceeds those 2 DDs after the initial burst.

The love/hate relation with these classes may not be unwarranted, but whatever you thought to accomplish here...it will not happen.
Tue 13 Apr 2021 7:34 PM by lurker
This whole problem is solved with the addition of the new "Toys".

We can disarm & silence the skald whilst he is dual wielding his two red pets. Good to go boys!
Wed 14 Apr 2021 6:14 AM by Ceen
lurker wrote:
Tue 13 Apr 2021 7:34 PM
This whole problem is solved with the addition of the new "Toys".

We can disarm & silence the skald whilst he is dual wielding his two red pets. Good to go boys!
But what if the pet uses the disarm potion, now the skald can disarm two times pretty unbalanced needs to stop.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics