2021-04-18 Sunday

Started 18 Apr 2021
by gruenesschaf
in News
- cc effects casted by mobs should no longer trigger rvr combat
- enchanter:
-- experimental: new spell, enchanting baseline, pet casted single target disease
-- experimental: new spell, enchanting baseline, pet casted single target root
-- new spell, enchanting baseline, pet demez
- mechanics (Necromancer, now also Enchanter):
-- pet casted spells now consume mana once the pet finished the cast instead of when they are enqueued.
-- pet casted spells now benefit from the mana cost reductions in case of resists and similar mechanics.
Sun 18 Apr 2021 11:32 AM by gruenesschaf
This update has the potential to cause weird pet spell casting behavior and/or weird necromancer behavior. Please report those as early as possible to allow a fix before EU PT today.

The implementation to allow the addition of the pet casting mechanic to enchanter pretty much consists of making the whole necro spell casting behavior the default for all summoned pets while integrating it with existing normal pet spells, there is a chance that this may or may not have unintended side effects / interactions with some spells.
Sun 18 Apr 2021 1:29 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Interesting idea, I gotta say I hope it works out, and I don't even play Hib anymore.
Sun 18 Apr 2021 5:34 PM by gotwqqd
Wouldn’t it be better idea to put these in spec enchantment line with some additional help as to make it a feasible choice?
Mon 19 Apr 2021 9:15 AM by Tontono
love this change already!

thank you for ongoing development and the time and effort you all put into this project.
it is greatly appreciated by the majority, even tho the loud and toxic minority may give u a different feeling from time to time, im sure.
Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us enjoy this ancient game!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to News or the latest topics