Can we talk about Hib Amnesia?

Started 31 Jan 2019
by phixion
in RvR
Fri 26 Apr 2019 7:36 PM by RiffRaff
I get it. I really hope something happens sooner than later. I'm not saying one way or the other how the staff is looking at and handling these items, BUT it certainly is frustrating they haven't addressed any of these topics yet. Hoping it turns around because its really starting to build animosity among Mids/Albs and if it continues to go ignored could turn volatile.
Riff Shaman
Shook Savage
Riffraff Spiritmaster
Rifraff Skald
Sat 27 Apr 2019 3:59 PM by Lillebror
gian wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 12:55 PM
22 pages later... and its still not been changed..

sort out this glaring HIB BIAS!!

if all assassins can get vanish and viper, and all hybrids get det no matter realm you play on?

then ? ALL AMNESIA SPELLS SHOULD BE SAME ON ALL 3 REALMS AS WELL!! (same range same insta) whats this BS even still being about after all these pages of complaints...

no it isnt fair it just SUCKS!

thanks for your time

G
Omg dont give it to all realms, that would be a increase of retardness, we need less. Make it 2s cast on all classes haveing it. Or remove speed break part of it.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 4:08 PM by bigne88
A lot of new players complaining here.
If this newbies would know how bards, sorcerers and healers works, they all would stfu..insta amnesia is a core ability for the bard class. About breaking speed, well, if mid zerg suffer so mutch for this, I guess it can be removed. I wonder what mid zergers will cry about when tanglers will be removed, amnesia will be nerfed and BM will be deleted; bad players will always complain.

Let's talk about the main problem of this server: what about stop adding? Every realm solo/small/8v8 are adding without any sintom of remorse and this is not funny at all.
How can we nerf the mid zerg in emain?
Active on:
Torondor ` Bard
Trm ' Valewalker
Shoxx' Warrior
Sun 28 Apr 2019 10:37 PM by kedelin
bigne88 wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 4:08 PM
A lot of new players complaining here.
If this newbies would know how bards, sorcerers and healers works, they all would stfu..insta amnesia is a core ability for the bard class. About breaking speed, well, if mid zerg suffer so mutch for this, I guess it can be removed. I wonder what mid zergers will cry about when tanglers will be removed, amnesia will be nerfed and BM will be deleted; bad players will always complain.

Let's talk about the main problem of this server: what about stop adding? Every realm solo/small/8v8 are adding without any sintom of remorse and this is not funny at all.
How can we nerf the mid zerg in emain?

Start by deleting the alb zerg in emain... but honestly it's realm v realm.... not instances 8v8 or 1v1... just part of the game...
Mon 6 May 2019 12:02 PM by kratoxin
i now see how broken Hibernia amnesia is.... running a mid 5 man last night running up to AMG Emain just as my group hits the Y.... FAR from AMG mind you.. a hib group comes strolling through AMG and instantly amnesias my group from MILES away like stupid far... fix that crap and reduce it's range!! not to mention mid amnesia doesn't break speed? but hibs does???? huh
Adirtyquiver : Hunter 3L8
Jollygreenjerkk : Savage 6L2
Jollygreenpea : Enchanter 5L0
Jollyredbull : Reaver 4L6
Mon 6 May 2019 12:06 PM by Druth
Imo, we need a nerf to the least played realm.
Sounds like the server needs this to happen.
Mon 6 May 2019 12:29 PM by Sepplord
Druth wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 12:06 PM

If you mean: hibernia should be allowed to keep this cheese/OP-stuff while they are disadvantage because of other reasons...i could get behind that notion, though i'm not fully convinced that's a good way to approach balance

If you mean: hibernia is the least populated realm, that shows that hib amnesia is fine, then i disagree. There are many other factors that lead to hibernia being underpop. That doesn't mean nothing can be too strong there
Mon 6 May 2019 12:41 PM by Druth
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 12:29 PM
Druth wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 12:06 PM

If you mean: hibernia should be allowed to keep this cheese/OP-stuff while they are disadvantage because of other reasons...i could get behind that notion, though i'm not fully convinced that's a good way to approach balance

If you mean: hibernia is the least populated realm, that shows that hib amnesia is fine, then i disagree. There are many other factors that lead to hibernia being underpop. That doesn't mean nothing can be too strong there

Agree

I just wish people would focus on making insta amnesia "vanish" (with vanish... ), and give them something better so the result is a boost to Hib.
Like casted amnesia, warden shield spec and castable root on bard.

People seem to have the approach that ability X bothers them, and then just blindly ask for a nerf/removal, instead of thinking about balance first.
Mon 6 May 2019 12:55 PM by Bumbles
Wait, Hib is underpopulated? Wtf. On a daily basis that Plitzpower or what ever his name is lead a hib BG to take every damn keep there is. Sorry not sorry. The speed break portion of Amnesia is broken and bad for the game. Everyone knows this but the Hibs who use it to piss people off.
Mon 6 May 2019 12:59 PM by Druth
Bumbles wrote:
Mon 6 May 2019 12:55 PM
Wait, Hib is underpopulated? Wtf. On a daily basis that Plitzpower or what ever his name is lead a hib BG to take every damn keep there is. Sorry not sorry. The speed break portion of Amnesia is broken and bad for the game. Everyone knows this but the Hibs who use it to piss people off.

I appreciate the effort in proving my point.
A bit over the top, but still appreciated.

Return to RvR or the latest topics