SB styles and damage

Started 10 Jul 2018
by kcabai
in Midgard
This may be the incorrect forum to send this in but if it is can anyone who reads this direct me to the right way or an in game way to report this. But SBs are pretty much unplayable. The LA styles are off, Snowblind and Double Frost are both delving as Low Damage not to mention there are parry reactionaries not evade in their LA spec. That got rid of the idea of going 5 spec SB, so I respeced and went critblade......well now I am PAing for less than I am spamming Garrote for.
Tue 10 Jul 2018 9:55 PM by Aincrad
I know they are planning on changing the reactionary styles to be more in line. Not sure about the whole damage aspect of the LA styles but if it seems broken you can submit a ticket on it. I know there is already an issue on the PA being very low damage, which is Issue #1144

There is a bug tracker where you can register to submit bugs. This can be found on the Home page under the "Server" section called "Bug Tracker"
Tue 10 Jul 2018 11:21 PM by Quik
This is beta and the whole purpose of this is to fix issues like these.

http://redmine.playphoenix.online/issues

Make an account there and look at the current bugs to see if it is already reported. If not submit it.
Thu 12 Jul 2018 11:54 PM by kcabai
thank you i made an account and searched it. it has been posted already not resolved tho.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics