Optimized bd template for RvR.

Started 25 Dec 2020
by bazzzzzzz
in Midgard
Hey guys i need some help making a very good bd template.

I want to be most efficient in non zerg RvR. A lot of duo and other Smallmans. Let's get to it.

What do you think is the most efficient proc to have SC'ed on your temp? Heal or absorbtion? I guess diseases lowers the value of heal.. I don't know if it's significant enough to not make it superior.

Usually caster temps are quite easy, however I've found out that "best in slot" staff for bd is the autoattack proc 331dd one (Thoughts?) if this is true, would it make sense to also cap quickness in temp for attack speed? (How much is 75 quickness in AS anyways).

If above is not good, then I guess it'll be quite easy to cap out. Do you have any other suggestions than galla armor for uniques, I saw the instant 350aoe dd necklace. Good use but bad stats, so depends on which staff im gonna use so I don't need 90 utility rogs to cap.

There's some nice uniques with good uses that you should mix in as long as you can get capped. Do anyone think a 64dot/tick is a pretty good instant dot (To have some more dmg e.g. in 1v1)

I know that mixing in more uniques for different usecases, has quite a diminishing return in terms of money spend. But for the sake of the argument let's just say I'm willing to spend like a motherfucker on this one - I need to know all my options.

I love the theorycrafting and min/maxing aspect of building a template, so my deepest apologies if this is not your cup of coffee hehe.

Thanks guys.
Fri 25 Dec 2020 8:22 AM by Sepplord
Not sure which charges outweigh the benefits of heal or mana charge

The PBAE Charge is usefull to uncover stealthers and in some situations maybe a nice AE-rupt

Keep in mind that autoattacking with your staff is only Wörth it in Supports/casters. Melees might get Defensive reactionary chains off If you attack them
Fri 25 Dec 2020 8:35 AM by chewchew
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Fri 25 Dec 2020 2:44 AM

I want to be most efficient in non zerg RvR. A lot of duo and other Smallmans. Let's get to it.

What do you think is the most efficient proc to have SC'ed on your temp? Heal or absorbtion? I guess diseases lowers the value of heal.. I don't know if it's significant enough to not make it superior.

Usually caster temps are quite easy, however I've found out that "best in slot" staff for bd is the autoattack proc 331dd one (Thoughts?) if this is true, would it make sense to also cap quickness in temp for attack speed? (How much is 75 quickness in AS anyways).

If above is not good, then I guess it'll be quite easy to cap out. Do you have any other suggestions than galla armor for uniques, I saw the instant 350aoe dd necklace. Good use but bad stats, so depends on which staff im gonna use so I don't need 90 utility rogs to cap.

There's some nice uniques with good uses that you should mix in as long as you can get capped. Do anyone think a 64dot/tick is a pretty good instant dot (To have some more dmg e.g. in 1v1)

I know that mixing in more uniques for different usecases, has quite a diminishing return in terms of money spend. But for the sake of the argument let's just say I'm willing to spend like a motherfucker on this one - I need to know all my options.

I love the theorycrafting and min/maxing aspect of building a template, so my deepest apologies if this is not your cup of coffee hehe.

Thanks guys.

-proc types:
disease cuts heals to 50%.
you will be limited to chose for only 3 or 2 armor parts since you want to take torso+arms+legs from feather merchant.
personally i go for split 45%/50% (regarding hit chance) with 5% (feet or hands) for dd-charge

-staff:
if you want to optimize the temp go for weaponless (can even save u repair money in the long run if you just use up rog-staffs).

-quickness:
should definitely be capped in all but basic caster templates.

-use items:
remember you can use defensive charges from inventory so no need to plan for in template (eg mhb charge).
ae-dd necklace is nice, but in grp play you will mostly need charge-timer for other things. dont know about solo crap.
but if you want to go all out with your temp just try to include it.

-general:
caster template shouldnt be too hard. mp cloth is cheap. use the webapp market explorer to look for rogs, can get very good combination of items there for a good price. use loki to not waste sc points.
Sat 26 Dec 2020 10:29 PM by bazzzzzzz
chewchew wrote:
Fri 25 Dec 2020 8:35 AM
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Fri 25 Dec 2020 2:44 AM

Thanks guys.

-proc types:
disease cuts heals to 50%.
you will be limited to chose for only 3 or 2 armor parts since you want to take torso+arms+legs from feather merchant.
personally i go for split 45%/50% (regarding hit chance) with 5% (feet or hands) for dd-charge

-staff:
if you want to optimize the temp go for weaponless (can even save u repair money in the long run if you just use up rog-staffs).

-quickness:
should definitely be capped in all but basic caster templates.

-use items:
remember you can use defensive charges from inventory so no need to plan for in template (eg mhb charge).
ae-dd necklace is nice, but in grp play you will mostly need charge-timer for other things. dont know about solo crap.
but if you want to go all out with your temp just try to include it.

-general:
caster template shouldnt be too hard. mp cloth is cheap. use the webapp market explorer to look for rogs, can get very good combination of items there for a good price. use loki to not waste sc points.

Thanks man, what do you mean with go split 45/50% with dd charge. Are you saying between the procs (heal and abj?).
Sun 27 Dec 2020 2:42 PM by chewchew
bazzzzzzz wrote:
Sat 26 Dec 2020 10:29 PM
Thanks man, what do you mean with go split 45/50% with dd charge. Are you saying between the procs (heal and abj?).
yes split regarding proc type and percantage based on hit-chances of the armor pieces. so for example go heal proc on torso and head, abla proc on legs,arms,hands and dd charge on feet so you will get 50% heal/45% abla/ 5% dd.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics