STOP PvE Raids at CET Prime Time

Started 20 Dec 2020
by DaXavi
in Midgard
STOP PvE at CET prime time and go RvR, Midgard Zerg is facto zero existent, and the masses of Albs overrun everything, Mushroom power/Smap have zero chance against the Alb Zerg, smack the Polemo once on the cap and show them that Phoenix is Midgard to be reckoned with!!!!

Srly and Decs no more PvP raids between 17-23 CET, thanks no ass needs more feathers, prices for them are just under value anyway....

Who needs feathers should make DS or HoH
Sun 20 Dec 2020 9:08 PM by WildWilbur
"I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but because this is not to my taste I don't think anyone else should be allowed to enjoy it." (M. Gandhi)
Mon 21 Dec 2020 6:56 AM by Lollie
You do realise that to run hoh and ds you have to be templated and inorder to have a temp you need feathers.

Also there's a double feather event going on so naturally people are going to hammer tg
Mon 21 Dec 2020 8:23 AM by Pampix
DaXavi wrote:
Sun 20 Dec 2020 6:19 PM
STOP PvE at CET prime time and go RvR, Midgard Zerg is facto zero existent, and the masses of Albs overrun everything, Mushroom power/Smap have zero chance against the Alb Zerg, smack the Polemo once on the cap and show them that Phoenix is Midgard to be reckoned with!!!!

Srly and Decs no more PvP raids between 17-23 CET, thanks no ass needs more feathers, prices for them are just under value anyway....

Okay, take notes of your cries, but I don't care.
Sincerely Srly. <3
Mon 21 Dec 2020 11:46 AM by DaXavi
Pampix wrote:
Mon 21 Dec 2020 8:23 AM
DaXavi wrote:

Sincerely Srly. <3
Srly, I'm already aware that you travel in PvP nothing, this has been seen at your pitiful Reli Raid... and therefore prefer to do PvE... but it must not suffer then the empire under it... with the Albs and Hibs it goes but also...

Just move your PvE raids so that people also times in the right defense or go into the attack
Mon 21 Dec 2020 12:25 PM by Wakefield
People can and will do what THEY want. It is their game time, not yours.

Whether that's pve in TG, standing in Jordheim bollock naked, or running to the pyramid in the Stygian Delta for some sightseeing in the pvp zone.

Not what you want them to do.

It's an old QQ, one that Mid faced ages ago before Polemo moved to Alb and STILL goes on now on as people would rather Sidi than join his door knocking raids for rps.
Mon 21 Dec 2020 3:01 PM by Sepplord
And i doubt that there aren't pve raids in Alb/hib happening

Last saturday and friday Midgard was at 0% underpop-bonus while the pve raid was happening.
Midgards issue is participation-rate in the BG, Not a general Numbers issue
Mon 21 Dec 2020 10:41 PM by Pampix
DaXavi wrote:
Mon 21 Dec 2020 11:46 AM
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:

Sincerely Srly. <3
Srly, I'm already aware that you travel in PvP nothing, this has been seen at your pitiful Reli Raid... and therefore prefer to do PvE... but it must not suffer then the empire under it... with the Albs and Hibs it goes but also...

Just move your PvE raids so that people also times in the right defense or go into the attack

Dont tell me what to do in me free time and when do it ty
Tue 22 Dec 2020 9:46 AM by DaXavi
Pampix wrote:
Mon 21 Dec 2020 10:41 PM
DaXavi wrote:
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:

Sincerely Srly. <3

can do what you want, but think about that DAoC is not WoW and that the focus in the game is to fight each other, so if you want to raid every day at prime time go play WoW...
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:07 AM by Kaziera
Great. This way ppl that can only play primetime like me cant raid at all. I allready got my shit, but there are others too.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:13 AM by Patron
The Raidleader have some responsability for the realm i guess.
So they should think about the need to organize a raid at primetime.
But ofc, the are free to do so, its just have consequences.

On the other Hand, to make a quick SI-Raid, you need some numbers and you dont get them with 200 players in the realm.
So Raidleader are... tended to start the raid when much people are on Phoenix.
And thats the usuall prime times...

Daoc have some nice pve content too, i dont need to play wow to enjoy daoc-pve... WOW is shit!
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:44 AM by Valaraukar
Maybe a feather bonus applied to RvR and not only to boring pve raids could help... Also give encounter credit linked to rvr goals and not only "kill boss here" "kill boss there".

But the priority here seems to be the solo / smallman "clean" fight, so I believe that RvR is almost dead on Phoenix, it's just hit that door or run away from the 150ppl alb zerg. Nice...
Tue 22 Dec 2020 1:02 PM by Sepplord
Valaraukar wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:44 AM
But the priority here seems to be the solo / smallman "clean" fight, so I believe that RvR is almost dead on Phoenix

Do you even think about what you post or do you just typeout every thought unfiltered....

Were the Reli Changes for smallmen?
Was the Towerchange for Solos?
Is Bard getting a root because he underperforms in smallmen fights?
Was groundassist removed because of Solos?

Seriously, you should feel shame for making such a dumb comment
Tue 22 Dec 2020 2:14 PM by Pampix
DaXavi wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 9:46 AM
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:

Sincerely Srly. <3

can do what you want, but think about that DAoC is not WoW and that the focus in the game is to fight each other, so if you want to raid every day at prime time go play WoW...

just think i dont care about ur tears i will continue doing raids when i want and when i can if i still have the numbers and the support of the realmates so stop QQ and if dont like it feel free to go with polemo or pilzpower <3
Tue 22 Dec 2020 2:49 PM by DaXavi
Pampix wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 2:14 PM
DaXavi wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 9:46 AM
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:
Pampix wrote:
DaXavi wrote:

Sincerely Srly. <3

just think i dont care about ur tears i will continue doing raids when i want and when i can if i still have the numbers and the support of the realmates so stop QQ and if dont like it feel free to go with polemo or pilzpower <3

don't you like to understand or don't you want to understand? i don't say don't do raids, just don't do them at prime time
Tue 22 Dec 2020 4:19 PM by Wakefield
He can run raids whenever he sees fit.

Even if Mid had the numbers for a rvr bg, I doubt many would join it as doors for rps is not what the majority of EU prime Mids want.
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:27 PM by Valaraukar
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 1:02 PM
Valaraukar wrote:
But the priority here seems to be the solo / smallman "clean" fight, so I believe that RvR is almost dead on Phoenix

Do you even think about what you post or do you just typeout every thought unfiltered....

I feel shame for many things in my life but not for the things I say on this forum, trust me

The relic changes were to avoid a stupid exploit to keep relics in the village. And imho it was a bad change, since it affected all the "strategic" element in RvR warfare to open the relic gates. Many other things more useful could have been done to improve the relic attack / defense (limit to catas, guards in the relic keep inside the wall to avoid a single group sneaking in and taking the relic). So we can call it a "fix" in some way.

The Tower changes were again to avoid a funny exploit, primarly from the albs scout groups, to fire at will without being targettable. So it is again a fix, not something to improve Tower attack / defense

Bard is getting root for..... cannot think to any valid reason to do it, but it is surely my fault. lol

Groundassist was removed to avoid the insane dmg / rupt from albion, so they nerfed groundassist for everyone instead of dealing with the root cause of the issue, the imbalance between Albion and the other realms (same for the debuff train nerf, same for volley, same for crit shot nerf)
Wed 23 Dec 2020 11:14 AM by Sepplord
Valaraukar wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 10:27 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 22 Dec 2020 1:02 PM
Valaraukar wrote:

I feel shame for many things in my life but not for the things I say on this forum, trust me

The relic changes were to avoid a stupid exploit to keep relics in the village. And imho it was a bad change, since it affected all the "strategic" element in RvR warfare to open the relic gates. Many other things more useful could have been done to improve the relic attack / defense (limit to catas, guards in the relic keep inside the wall to avoid a single group sneaking in and taking the relic). So we can call it a "fix" in some way.

The Tower changes were again to avoid a funny exploit, primarly from the albs scout groups, to fire at will without being targettable. So it is again a fix, not something to improve Tower attack / defense

Bard is getting root for..... cannot think to any valid reason to do it, but it is surely my fault. lol

Groundassist was removed to avoid the insane dmg / rupt from albion, so they nerfed groundassist for everyone instead of dealing with the root cause of the issue, the imbalance between Albion and the other realms (same for the debuff train nerf, same for volley, same for crit shot nerf)

And how does anything you said there relate to the Focus being on solo/smallmen fighting?
Wed 23 Dec 2020 11:28 PM by Valaraukar
those ones nothing, likewise they did nothing to balance the realm fights, while the focus now is on solo/smallmen/8man and the population imbalance is getting embarassing. That's why I said RvR is dead, there is no fight against 100+ zergs if you don't have the numbers.
8vs8 or solo vs solo is not RvR, is a completely different way of playing Daoc, surely a legit one but it has nothing to do with realm wars.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Midgard or the latest topics