Infiltrator Weapons/Procs/Styles questions

Started 26 Apr 2021
by iamsaitam
in Albion
I've started recently playing infiltrator and I've got a fully capped Mainhand weaponless template. Here's some stats before the questions:
Saracen rr3L6
39 Thrust
37 Env/Stealth
44 CS
34 DW

Viper 3
Vanish 1
Aug Dex 3
Aug Qui 2

* Which weapon speeds should I use? At the moment I use 2.4 LH and for openings I use 3.9 and then switch to 3.5s for the rest of the fights.
* Which procs are a must have? At the moment I use LT and Haste, but I'm missing on Damage Add or Damage Shield, because I don't know which armor/weapon/jewelery to use for them.
* Should I use Pincer positional style or Basiliskfang/Flank?
* Will 50 CS increase my damage (besides offhand)?

Cheers,
Syen
Mon 26 Apr 2021 10:13 AM by Hangel
In my opinion you should start with:
Vanish 1
Purge 3
MoA / Quick 3 or 4

After this u can go Mop 3 or Viper and for last increase str/dex that is a plus.

Weapon 2.2 LH and 3.9 main always, proc LT - Dot matter, u can cap the weapon speed with passive w/o haste
Damage Shield from potion (Shard Skin)

About the style is hard... I always use garrote combo (higher damage I found and anytime snare/debuff asr), direct stun on evade, side asr, and when u will go 50 DW use the lvl 50 front style.

50 CS increase damage of CS style only, DW increase the % to hit with LH and not damage (that work on SB only)
Tue 27 Apr 2021 2:41 PM by iamsaitam
Thanks Hangel.

Hangel wrote:
Mon 26 Apr 2021 10:13 AM
In my opinion you should start with:
Vanish 1
Purge 3
MoA / Quick 3 or 4

After this u can go Mop 3 or Viper and for last increase str/dex that is a plus.

Weapon 2.2 LH and 3.9 main always, proc LT - Dot matter, u can cap the weapon speed with passive w/o haste
Damage Shield from potion (Shard Skin)

About the style is hard... I always use garrote combo (higher damage I found and anytime snare/debuff asr), direct stun on evade, side asr, and when u will go 50 DW use the lvl 50 front style.

50 CS increase damage of CS style only, DW increase the % to hit with LH and not damage (that work on SB only)

Have you seen this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G3YNfILQigMuZnNJ0439Wl2_04wZtVdaasd2bJsJa-8/edit#gid=0 ? According to it, I need 40 RA points to reach 1.5 swing speed with 3.9.

What does "asr" stand for?
Tue 27 Apr 2021 2:46 PM by ExcretusMaximus
iamsaitam wrote:
Tue 27 Apr 2021 2:41 PM
What does "asr" stand for?

Attack Speed Reduction
Wed 28 Apr 2021 8:01 AM by Hangel
40 is impossible, like breton u can with quick 5 and Moa 5, with a 2.2 and 3.9 weapon, and self buff... have you insert all the stat right? base qui, buff valor, you should check to have the total quick in that calculator + haste from potion
Thu 29 Apr 2021 8:35 AM by iamsaitam
My stats are the following

Weapon Speed R 3.9
    Weapon Speed L 2.4
    Haste 14
    Base Qui 83
    Item Qui 75
    Buffed Qui 50
    Total 208 (before RA Aug Qui)

With these stats it says MoA7 + Aug Qui 7 for 1.5 speed
Thu 29 Apr 2021 9:06 AM by Hangel
You really need a 2.2 on LH, with this weapon and qui/moa 5 arrive at 1.56 very close to 1.5. But 4-4 in enough at low rr but you need faster weapon on the left.
If you find a they for buff haste you are good too
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics