Infiltrator spell line

Started 3 Feb 2021
by Contumas
in Albion
Hi,
I rolled an infiltrator for the event, and i can't find spells despite they appear in the charplan tool. I was told in game that the spell lline is not implemented, and then I wonder why it is shown in the charplan.
Can someone tell me what to think about it? without the spell line the infiltrator is of lesser interest.
Thanks,
Contumas.
PS : I searched before asking, and found nothing about it, maybe I missed something, if so please accept my apologize.
Wed 3 Feb 2021 10:00 AM by WildWilbur
What spell line are you talking about? Inf got no spells. You mistake it with Nightshades maybe? They got two spells but they are baseline. I just looked in the char plan - there ain't no spells at the Infiltrator?
Wed 3 Feb 2021 10:37 AM by Contumas
Hi,
when selecting infiltrator in charplan, i see an 'envenom' line at the end of the page. is this not like a spell line ?
Wed 3 Feb 2021 10:45 AM by Contumas
nope, the link on top of this actual page.
https://playphoenix.online/charplan/
Wed 3 Feb 2021 10:47 AM by Sepplord
Envenom is the line that allows you to use poisons on your weapons that have different effects

So for example the Damage over time, is not a spell that you can cast instantly on enemies within 1500range, but it allows you to buy the respective poison at a poisonmerchant and apply it to your weapon.
Then, if you hit an enemy with that weapon, the poison is removed from the weapon and triggers the damage over time effect

The discription can be confusing without prior knowledge of the class...don't ask me why some of the poisons have a casttime (you don't cast and they all apply by hitting someone with the poisoned weapon). Applying the poison to a weapon is also instant (but cannot be done in combat, so you have to prepare poisoned weapon before going into a fight
Wed 3 Feb 2021 10:56 AM by Contumas
ok, understood and many thanks for clarifying the topic.
maybe they should put a hint in brakets next to the 'not-a-spell-line' title on the charplan to avoid further confused players .
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics